Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting ready to order a new 5.0 because my current 2013 was wrecked last Tuesday. Have my first mod in mind but just throwing this out in the open.
But will this part got on a 2013 5.0?
Because on American muscle it says fitment only boss 302 and I'm curious why...because the ford racing h pipe fits on any 5.0
By wont the kooks h pipe with the side exhaust fit??

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I when to a good muffler shop and they said that they could do it easily, they are charging me 400$ installed!

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
McQueen said:
I when to a good muffler shop and they said that they could do it easily, they are charging me 400$ installed!
What needs to be tweaked to make it fit?!????

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

McQueen said:
Because I know the bolt for the side pipes are the same length as they are for the boss.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
So I'm getting ready to order a new 5.0 because my current 2013 was wrecked last Tuesday. Have my first mod in mind but just throwing this out in the open.
But will this part got on a 2013 5.0?
Because on American muscle it says fitment only boss 302 and I'm curious why...because the ford racing h pipe fits on any 5.0
By wont the kooks h pipe with the side exhaust fit??
Mustang_5.0,

Yes this Kooks H-Pipe will fit on a 11-13 Boss and GT. However you must also run Kooks long tubes and stock Boss side pipes for proper fitment.

We state that it only fits on the Boss because that mid pipe is designed to fit that model. If you run the Boss side pipes then you'll be in good shape!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
What needs to be tweaked to make it fit?!????

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Because I know the bolt for the side pipes are the same length as they are for the boss.
I really dont know much how they will do it, i could call and ask. They never done it before so they said to take the car in the morning and they will just make it custom. I am getting it with cat deletes so i will need a tune.
Hope fully i will get it done soon but i am also waiting to get the gt500 quad mufflers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts