Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
haha so do I, I was headed to walmart yesterday to pick up a new t.v. and shotgun. were you the one at the stop light next to the legend lime with black rims at the commerce crossings intersection on preston around 5ish?! if so that was me lol

·
The Blue Dragon
5,465 Posts
I think so, I was getting home right about that time, I live in Indian falls.

Only at Walmart can you buy a TV and a shotgun! ROFLMAO!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
lol I know, very convient though. Hey, if you noticed the white trailblazer behind me, it had my gf and sons in it. They loved the show we put on haha. Didn't realize another member was so close to us, me and AzureMach1 live down the street from each other behind the Meijers on Preston.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,465 Posts
Right off South Park? That's pretty close... Yea I have a tendency to drive like a jack ass from time to time lol, but I always love messing around, but NEVER do I intend to put anyone in danger... Other than myself ;)

I wish I had known you were so close, just had a bunch of buddies get together down by louisville slugger field, ate at old spaghetti factory, then ran a few laps at KYMS

Vehicle Car Race track Sport venue Sports car racing

·
Registered
440 Posts
yep right off south park
wow thats crazy I had planned on going down to the kyms there with my friend richie (he drives a red corvette) that was going to make some passes to honor his late father but didn't end up getting to go! looks like you all had a good time down there! thats an awesome pic with all the stangs lined up!

·
Registered
440 Posts
hmm sounds like Lexi other than the primer grey hood, he could have changed that since the last time I seen him. Did it have chrome rims on it and tinted windows?

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

hey azure your late to the party son.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We are right across the river from Louisville.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts