Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon. Need to replace a rear shock on my 2011 Stang. Am going to replace all shocks and struts. I don't do any driving on a track,etc., just everyday road driving.

I've been looking at options and was just wondering if anyone is using or can tell me if the KYB Excel G shocks/struts are any good? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I don't know anyone using these shocks and struts. I guess, search them and read the reviews on them. You still on the factory shocks and struts? If so, I changed mine when I only had 2,000 miles because they are total crap when they are new :( That 4 inch nosedive when hard braking was too embarrassing for me :( when I first bought my Mustang...…...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have the KYB Excel G Struts and the KYB Gas A Just shocks on mine. If I were to do it again I would of put Excel G on all four corners. The Gas A Just are fine on stock control arm but I went to BMR and it just a TAD rough but very livable. I don’t plan to do any serious racing but might do one or two just to say I did it. I’m more of a back country road spirited driver.

·
Registered
106 Posts
the KYB Excell G it's a good option , are similar to the stock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts