Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone ballpark a price for the labour $ to install new gears? Out with 2.73 in with 3.73. Gonna order the gears from AM. Any help would be nice. Thx!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Can anyone ballpark a price for the labour $ to install new gears? Out with 2.73 in with 3.73. Gonna order the gears from AM. Any help would be nice. Thx!

I paid 150 but i get stuff installed really cheap

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
MrMike said:
Got mine free ^_^ went to those mechanic schools and told them to install it for me! The students did the work while being supervised by the real mechanic the teacher

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
MrMike said:
Where. U live?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Aww, come on! You've gotta learn one way or another. Just pay attention to how it comes apart and pit it back together with the last piece first. You can do it!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
primer2tone said:
Aww, come on! You've gotta learn one way or another. Just pay attention to how it comes apart and pit it back together with the last piece first. You can do it!
It's setting it up is the hard part

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
primer2tone said:
Walking was hard. Just about everyone learned how to do that! :D
True but u can mess up ur brand new gears to

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
At least watch a bunch of YouTube videos so op or whom ever didn't wanna tackle the job can know what it consist of.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just take your time watch some videos, get all the tools you need. Go to a junk yard if u want and practice on one. Cus for me or most of us its not about the money.... Its about trusting the shop to do it right

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Charlie_santos said:
Got mine free ^_^ went to those mechanic schools and told them to install it for me! The students did the work while being supervised by the real mechanic the teacher
That's ****in awesome . Where u live at??

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
monkey13 said:
Just take your time watch some videos, get all the tools you need. Go to a junk yard if u want and practice on one. Cus for me or most of us its not about the money.... Its about trusting the shop to do it right

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

That's ****in awesome . Where u live at??
El Paso, Tx :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts