Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from southern california, and I am going to go with my friends to the Los Angeles County Raceway, and I was wondering if anyone has ever ran that there before, so I can get an idea of what a stock V6 will run there?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
never touched a track before, would love to go one day tho. never a place close enough by me.

·
Registered
517 Posts
:good: I am planning a trip August 6th (friday) I am bring about 10-15 cars ranging from wrx's to camaros. There will be an afterparty @ my buddies house after the racing. I am leaving for the track about 3:00-3:30pm. I think we should all meet up and drive in together. Lacr is pretty brutal. I did a 15 flat when I bought my car. The best I have done is a 13.4 which is converted to a 12.9 (elevation) I say every car will run about a second slower (elevation, professional driver) My car does a 14.0 stock and I ran a 15.0 Lacr is just brutal. But it is a blast. :good:

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright that sounds cool although by the time aug. 6 comes around i will probably only have a cai, but it will be interesting to see how i do.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
hey better to start off with very few mods and see what each thing you add does to your time :) you get to see your improvement along the way... i wish i would have gotten to do that.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I will be planning another trip sometime in Febuary, if anybody wants to go. Put your name on this thread if you want to go along with a phone# or email. It will be nice & cold for some good runs. Just get there before the ricers show up & kill it. :disgust:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sweet!

Where do you live @? Have you ever been to lacr yet?

·
Registered
517 Posts
How far from the track is that? I am about 45-to an hour from there without traffic. We should try to gather up more people & plan it in Feb or March or whatever.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that is the same distance about for me also. Yea do another post or so and see if we can get anyone else up there.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have about 5-7 going. I want to get like 15 people or so.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I live in Granada hills area

1 - 20 of 26 Posts