Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a Lambo door kit for my 01 gt, I found 1 on American Muscle. Com for $900, is this a good deal?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
699 Posts
I like lambo doors if its the right set up but theres diffrent ones right like the foward flip and the scissior and i dont like all of them so what style lambo doors are u talking about ? Do u have a pic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason I'm doing it is because I'm putting on a cobra r spoiler, that along with the Lambo doors would look exotic but would still have the more modern 01 gt body, now I would never think about the kit if it was an earlier mustang muscle model like a 60's or so
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
699 Posts
Scissior style i like very cool even better if u shave the handles and make it pop and open off of ur key fob (key chain push botton)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,606 Posts
Putting Lambo doors is not going to make it look exotic. Its still a 2001 mustang GT that you know have a Cobra R spoiler one. Which unless you have a Cobra R is one the ugliest spoilers there is. And to beat it all you add Lambo doors to it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
wnt2gofst said:
Putting Lambo doors is not going to make it look exotic. Its still a 2001 mustang GT that you know have a Cobra R spoiler one. Which unless you have a Cobra R is one the ugliest spoilers there is. And to beat it all you add Lambo doors to it.
Bahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
I think lambo doors r pretty cool
But don't do it on a daily driver!!!!!!
My fiancee did it, even though I told him not to, n we've had sooooo many issues with them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Camo1967Mustang said:
I think lambo doors r pretty cool
But don't do it on a daily driver!!!!!!
My fiancee did it, even though I told him not to, n we've had sooooo many issues with them
Did the window fall out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
03GT88 said:
Did the window fall out?
No but when u use it every day the hinge gets worn n the door starts to sag under all the weight n then does more damage to everything around the door
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,066 Posts
Ok all of this is inappropriate. On the forums we aren't supposed to call each other names, especially "gay" or whatever. I'm cleaning up this thread and closing it if I have to. Opinions are welcome but keep it tactful. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Camo1967Mustang said:
No but when u use it every day the hinge gets worn n the door starts to sag under all the weight n then does more damage to everything around the door
I could see that. Ouch! !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Lalayla said:
Ok all of this is inappropriate. On the forums we aren't supposed to call each other names, especially "gay" or whatever. I'm cleaning up this thread and closing it if I have to. Opinions are welcome but keep it tactful. Thanks.
Never called him gay. Just lambo doors lmao
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top