Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen an add on CL for bolt on lambo doors for my car for 350 bucks he said he paid over 500 is it worth it an has any one put the on before are they hard to do? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've had Lamborghini Doors before.. Worst thing I've ever done to a car. Shocks have to be constantly replaced. Girls like to look at it, hate having to lift them. People try to close the doors themselves and end up slamming them before the door aligns properly to be shut, damaging the trim. Having the struts go out on you while the door is up and it slams down. Also universal kits might have you cut into your fender. Results in the flexing and air/water leaking into the car.. Also they might not align properly.

I'm sure there are kits that work perfectly fine and are professional fit. My kit was universal and cost about 700 retail, I went budget. But they are very impractical. Only meant for show car garage queens.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I would never never do that to my stang, but that is just my opinion. They look freaking ugly lol, but If u like them go for it is ur car ;)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Have to say though, I wish I had lambo doors when someone parks 10" from my car. It would be a lot easier than crawling in from the trunk...

·
Registered
92 Posts
irishn8 said:
Have to say though, I wish I had lambo doors when someone parks 10" from my car. It would be a lot easier than crawling in from the trunk...
That was the only good benefit of having Lamborghini door.. But then you realize the person who parked close to you doesn't and still dings you. :mad:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
It b cool for couple weeks but would get old. I guess probably wouldn't be to bad on a weekend car. Its your car tho, do what makes you happy. Post pictures if u go that route.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts