Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think about lambo doors on a mustang

Does anybody on here have them on there stang?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I don't think they look good at all too much IMO. Majority of people will say to stay away from them. Not even some lambos have them

·
Registered
535 Posts
I don't care for them, but I will say I think they would make getting in and out easier as the door doesn't have to swing open.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think they look good at all too much IMO. Majority of people will say to stay away from them. Not even some lambos have them
Haha I was just curious, just trying to think of ways to make my stang look good and I was looking on the web and I seen people have them on there mustang but I just wanted to know what some folks though of them

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's many other ways of you're stang to look good. What all you have done to youres? Pics?
Not much waiting on tax return to really get started just a few things here and there

I got new rims and tires
image-985739332.jpg

Got these plates to cover my gap below my CD player and plates for my cup holder
image-3601851989.jpg

image-677001935.jpg

I went plasti dip crazy on the inside also going to plasti dip strips when I get her painted
image-3830491315.jpg

image-2544335403.jpg

Got some kickers
image-2502524508.jpg

No mods yet still trying to work over to get a little extra cash to spend

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ok. What about exterior
image-1752492149.jpg

This is what she looks like her I first got her for 1500 the old owner got her in a wreck and I have been spending most of my money getting her body fix back right she had dents all in the passenger side from the fender to the rear and had to get a new door because windows and everything else was bad

image-530385535.jpg

This is what she is looking like now here soon in going to get her painted

·
Registered
407 Posts
Not much waiting on tax return to really get started just a few things here and there

I got new rims and tires

Got these plates to cover my gap below my CD player and plates for my cup holder

I went plasti dip crazy on the inside also going to plasti dip strips when I get her painted

Got some kickers

No mods yet still trying to work over to get a little extra cash to spend
Where did you get the cup holder plates?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts