Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Answers, I've a bit of a dilemma.

I don't know what to get.

I want a laptop, I've found a few, but I'm not sure. I mean, it's good for portability but, it's computing power is somewhat lacking.

Or, I was thinking of picking out some custom parts and just build my own PC (little pricer, but computing power skyrockets). The only down side to this, I'd have to get rid of the entertainmentcenter (old crappy one) in my room and buy a desk.

I've always wanted to have a motorcycle (Ninja 250 '08/09), and the ones I'm looking at are only 3.5k~ stock new, so figure 1.2k financed? (Plus helmet and armor--400~ and motorcycle license 200~)...

I have a car. It's not the best car in the world, but it's a car nonetheless. It's a Suzuki Swift '96... runs fine, just isn't fancy/fast. I've seen a few nice 02 Mustang GTs on Craigslist... 1-2k down, leather/convertible, I know I'd have a blast with that. Then again though, it's only a car... <_<

So, Yahoo, what do you think?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I personally would go with the custom desktop pc

Why over the laptop? Because, do you really need to carry your computer around and how often would you really need it? Afterall, most are still not exactly what you would call light weight.

Also, it is easier to upgrade a desktop in the future :)

As for the motorcycle and car, that is entirely your choice, but as always beware cons.

·
Registered
40 Posts
f all that dude, you got a suzuki swift? those cars are freakin badass yo. dude you should just get some gold daytons on that hooptie, and a bunch of NOS stickers to make it faster, and a $3000 stereo system. pimp that ride son!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts