Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure gonna miss her. We had some great times together and she taught me a lot. Ill never forget her. :( :( :) :)

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
He's getting an SRT-4... Neons... :oops: At least it's domestic. Actually SRT-4s are pretty cool. I was talking to a dealer here and they've been sold out since they got them... They had to trade Rams to a Las Vegas dealer to get four more... And sold those within a week. And they're marking them up from MSRP by like $6000. :rolleyes:

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if they mark them up 6k which would be around 26000 i wont be getting one. I doubt that will be the case those dodge is using the under 20k as a big marketing tool. Ill be getting mine b4 march. There awsome cars. Stage one turbo kit goes for around 395 bucks and puts the cars in low 13's 240 hp and 260 ft lbs. Mopar BOV 69 bucks and mopar bigger intercool for under 200.

·
Registered
574 Posts
They probably won't mark them up that high there. Remember I'm from Cali... The dealer here wanted 23,000 for my car. I got it elsewhere for ~15k. But yeah, the "fastest car under 20k" is just the MSRP. Dealers do whatever they want with it after that.. And supply and demand for those things dictates a higher price.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya ur right cali prices r way higher. Here in ohio they r goin for 19900 depending on what u get. Im keeping mine base cept for the mopar BOV and intercooler upgrade. Hopefully i can get a good finance and plan on putting 8 grand down from selling the stang and saving up a G from now to march. If i can get a good 60 month finance or even 72 month finance i could be seeing payments around 200 bucks a month depending on my APR. But if i slam 8 grand down im sure they wont deny me regardless of if my credit is iffy. With 8 grand in there hands if i dont make a payment they would just repo it and still make a big profit. I cant wait low 13's here i come.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what u got?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Uh...... Uhmmm..... I got like... Bumper decals... And... side scoops... Those added like 15hp or whatever. I just haven't had time to dyno them.... ... .. .. And a K&N... And other stuff.... :rolleyes: :sleep:

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nah.. I got a 3k stall PI torque converter... FMS Alum. Driveshaft. B&M 19k GVW Tranny cooler. Fairbanks shift kit. Uh.. K&N. Steeda Sport Springs. Maximum Motorsports endlinks.. Uh.. I know there is more... There's a ton of appearance crap. I'm a semi-ricer. For now my car looks a lot faster than it is.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool im still not seein low 13's out of all that tho :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
GSX's are cool. GS-T's are not as cool. But still pretty cool. 2nd gen Eclipses look alright. The 3rd gen style is like... non-existant. The convertible ones look like a shoe.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts