Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was cruising down the highway about 70 on my way to pick my wife up from work when i see a yellow lancer with blue neon lights in the distance. i caught up with it and saw it was the OZ something special edition. we got to a light but i didn't think he wanted to race, but he takes off chirping his tires. i caught up to him going about 80 (he was waiting for me) and got next to him. i heard him punch it so i punch it too. by the end of 3rd gear (90) i pulled about 1/2 car and shifted into 4th pulling another 1/2 car length before a beamer cuts into my lane.

p.s.
had a 2001 chevy 2500 hd trying to keep up. ha! ha!

184 Posts
lol a "Lancer" EVO is far from slow my friend. The OZ rallys r pieces of junk tho

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i'm glad it wasn't an EVO, i would have gotten creamed. :shock: i tried racing one once but the dude didn't want to go for it.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Thats like saying "Mustangs are slow"

Of course the top of the line Mustang isn't slow.

Lancer is the bottom of the line. Lancer Evo is one of the highest.

Mustang is the bottom of the line. Mustang cobra/Mach 1/Bulitt are some of hte higest.

Common man, it's all releative.

And yes, Lancers are slow as hell. I rented one when I was in PA last summer... slowest piece of crap I've ever driven. My Straight 6 3-speed 66 200ci Mustang would walk away from one starting in second gear. :no:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts