·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Buddy of mine just out one on his 2v whatta you wanna know

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How it works... from what I can gather it allows you to set a rev limiter if u will to let's say 2500rpm and you are in first gear holding a button w ur finger and your right foot is in full throttle when u want to launch u let go of the button... is that how it works?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I installed a couple WOT boxes in my cr and my friends cars,

the way the two stage works "launch control" is you put your clutch all the way to the floor the apply full throttle really fast so your rpms don't go above your two stage setting, now it will hold your rpm at say 2500 once you release your clutch your car will rev all the way up.

also the WOT box has a rev limiter that will cut spark NOT fuel like the stock system on our car does causing an extremely lean condition the worst possible condition for a supercharged vehicle to encounter, the results can be devastating !

further more the WOT box allows you to do wide open throttle shifting, so when your driving and want to you would apply full throttle and as soon as your clutch is touched it cut your ignition for so many .00x of a second which slows the rpm on your car down which in turn slows the input shift of your transmission down allowing you to catch your next gear without grinding the cra* out of your trans..

I am a firm believer that every manual s197 needs a WOT BOX :) and for the price get two lol just kidding no body needs two...

I hope this was informative for all !

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
My buddy has the msd launch controller only for launches not NLS, plug and play

1 - 5 of 5 Posts