Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm out here putting on my UPR lower control arm relocation brackets. I got the brackets on and bolted up bee the directions but now I can't get the lower control arm bushings to line up with the new bracket holes. Take a look, it's not even close, called UPR and they said they would call back but I haven't herd back from them yet... Maybe someone else had this issue? Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
So I'm out here putting on my UPR lower control arm relocation brackets. I got the brackets on and bolted up bee the directions but now I can't get the lower control arm bushings to line up with the new bracket holes. Take a look, it's not even close, called UPR and they said they would call back but I haven't herd back from them yet... Maybe someone else had this issue? Any ideas?
U need to pull the rear axle forward for them to line up. Happened to me when i installed my LCA. Just get some straps and wench it toward the front.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yep, that did it. I didn't take into Acount that the upper control arm pivots at an angle on bushings so it can move like that. Funny, UPR called and said the same thing you did Charlie... Anyways, got it done, going to see if I can drop some time at the strip tomorrow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts