Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone has some insight on the subject. Looking to get either mid-eye (1" drop) or reverse-eye (1.5" drop).

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1443650528.650860.jpg
Is this stock height?

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1443650574.533379.jpg
This is the stance I am trying to get. What do you guys think the setup is?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
I think the tires are one or two sizes bigger than OE, and 3/4" drop in the front and 1" drop in the rear.
So, if the originals were 235/60-15's I'd start with 255/60-15's which would give you an 1" difference in diameter...just a guess.
If I were you I'd start with a temporary drop in the rear with 1" lower blocks to see if that would give you the rear stance...for the front you are going to have to use springs...IMHO

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help. I'll have to check to see what size my rollers are so I can get a good idea of tire size as well

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
Sorry, I should have looked at you're Avatar...I looked at the picture and assumed the Orange Mach1 was yours and the Twister is what you wanted your car to sit like. The Orange car is pretty much stock height and the Twister is lower just a little and looks like it has bigger 15" or maybe even 16" wheels and tires.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At this point, I'd be happy with either of those cars haha.

But you got it right, the first pic is what I assume is stock ride height and the second is what I want to end up with.

I think I'm going to go with mid-eye, 4.5-leaf, 175# leaf springs. That is supposed to drop the rear by 1".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts