Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i'm sure they did...but if you're planning to swap seat have you considered just doing an sn95 or new edge interior swap? i have a friend that did it on his fox and it's beautiful lol...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Check out calmustang. They might have what you need.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I know they had convertibles with leather interior but I don't think any coupes or hatches came that way.
Verts did come in leather, optionally. If you do the new edge or sn95 swap let me know how it goes, I want to do the same thing, plus the fox body leather interiors are kind of ugly. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'd like to put leather in my gt. ugly or not, it seems right... It is a gt and as such it should have leather.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wc3john said:
I'd like to put leather in my gt. ugly or not, it seems right... It is a gt and as such it should have leather.
That's how I feel too

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Are the sn95 and the new edge interior parts a direct swap? Do the door panels fit the same?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I had a 86 convertible with white leather. The 93 cobras were black Leather. I really like in late model restoration. They make a 1969 Mach 1 black leather cover with the red stipe 3/4 up the back of the seat like the 69 mach1. Other then that I would pay someone to wrap your current seats in black vinyl. I also like the black shade and black leather/vinyl.

image-1584455109.jpg

image-2731224816.jpg

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sybesma07 said:
I had a 86 convertible with white leather. The 93 cobras were black Leather. I really like in late model restoration. They make a 1969 Mach 1 black leather cover with the red stipe 3/4 up the back of the seat like the 69 mach1. Other then that I would pay someone to wrap your current seats in black vinyl. I also like the black shade and black leather/vinyl.
Those are nice! I would want to get the door panels in leather too. I wonder if you could buy leather door panels that match.

·
Registered
180 Posts
DerekJohnScott said:
Those are nice! I would want to get the door panels in leather too. I wonder if you could buy leather door panels that match.
Yeah they do. Just go to late model restoration and click on interior tap and then select seats, door panels etc. then you can pick the years you want to.

image-828221322.jpg

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
DerekJohnScott said:
Did they ever make a leather interior of the fox? Specifically 87-93? If they did I want it.
.... You like leather over cloth? To me cloth feels way better. Traded my 99 v6 cloth for a 99 cobra with leather and the seats are freaking unbearable. Depending on the weather it can either freeze you or burn you lmao.

·
Registered
692 Posts
FortyBrandon said:
.... You like leather over cloth? To me cloth feels way better. Traded my 99 v6 cloth for a 99 cobra with leather and the seats are freaking unbearable. Depending on the weather it can either freeze you or burn you lmao.
It's why you have an ac'd and heated garage :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wc3john said:
It's why you have an ac'd and heated garage :)
+1

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

FortyBrandon said:
Well I'd rather have white snow lion and
Alligator, with a peacock feather headliner and ivory switches, but since that isn't going to happen I'm looking into cow.

·
Registered
692 Posts
DerekJohnScott said:
+1

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Well I'd rather have white snow lion and
Alligator, with a peacock feather headliner and ivory switches, but since that isn't going to happen I'm looking into cow.
Rofl

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

I want leather on my seats only to be ostrich to match my size 11 Texas boot!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts