Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Leather Racing seats... PRICE DROP and NEW LINE UP

The other thread was looking a little sloppy and not very organized...
SOLID COLORS AVAILABLE IN BOTH LEATHER AND CLOTH!!!

Leather Racing Seats:
Grey
Black
Red and Black
Yellow and Black
Grey and Black
Blue and Black
1 pair of seats $400 Shipped (LOWERED PRICE!)

Cloth Seats:
Red and Black
Yellow and Black
Blue and Black
Grey and Black

1 pair of seats $300 shipped (LOWERED PRICE)

THE BLACK IS A GREAT MATCH FOR THE MUSTANG INTERIOR!![email protected] if you are serious and want a pic.$40 for sliders each.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
If they had brushed accents I'd talk to you..sorry

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Haha...helps you none...kinda like ppl telling me my cd player is good one when I'm trying to sale it...does absolutely no good

·
Registered
529 Posts
about what size of a person are you and do they fit you comfortably?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm 5'10 180 and they fit me with room to spare. I think if a bigger person were to get into them, they would be comfortable and very supportive. I don't really slide around in them, but if i had an inch or two more in the rear they would fit perfectly. But i think they are very comfortable, and have alot of back support.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I mean as in the handles on the side, and the plastic part a the bottom side of the seats. It would match a truck I'm building right now lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lowflyn said:
I mean as in the handles on the side, and the plastic part a the bottom side of the seats. It would match a truck I'm building right now lol
Let me get ahold of a guy who sells seats and i can see if he has any like that.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
can you hook this thing up to the automatic power seat option on my car?.. I love my 6 way power seat :D... but also, your seat is quite nice, and what about shipping here?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
there is a way to hook them up and i am currently trying to find the write up for that, but it can be done. Shipping is the same anywhere in the cont. 48

1 - 20 of 25 Posts