Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You can recover yourself in a few hours. I suck at DIY and Ive done it twice. New leather covers can be had for about $350. Cloth Recaro seats run around $2500.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Its pretty easy actually, just email the seller you want the mounting brackets and they'll make them for you. And you unscrew the bolts that are holding them in, take the old seats out, then bolt the new ones in

·
Registered
474 Posts
It was lol well I took out my seats to install my subs and what not, I'm assuming its the same as long as you have the right tracks

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
That's what I want to do but what if you dont know how to install them.how much do you think ford charge to install them.
Dude, its time-consuming, but easy. You essentially just peel off the old ones (or cut em off), slip the new ones on and secure as you go (new zipties in the middle, reuse everything else). There are instructions out there too if not provided.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Dude, its time-consuming, but easy. You essentially just peel off the old ones (or cut em off), slip the new ones on and secure as you go (new zipties in the middle, reuse everything else). There are instructions out there too if not provided.
If I was a dude then I think it would be easy. I've never done anything with a car and I don't want to mess anything up.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
If I was a dude then I think it would be easy. I've never done anything with a car and I don't want to mess anything up.
Sorry, I always do that! It does take some muscling of the long, rear clips. Just trying to save you $ b/c Im crappy at DIY and still learning auto and I did it successfully twice, lol.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Personally it'a not hard either way just time consuming and at most a little muscle... Ford or a shop might charge you a hundred I think.. That's what I'd charge but just speaks to them... I didn't it myself after watching a YouTube video

1 - 20 of 30 Posts