Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess getting in and out of the car the side bolster of my seat has a few small scratches and a small snag, not sure if its from wearing a belt or not but I'm always care getting in and not just jumping into the seat. No tears so is there a touch up to hide the small marks and no I'm not buying seat covers, thats why I have the Prem with the 401A upgrade.
thanks...

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have the same problem. I'm gonna just buy a factory replacement leather cover when it gets unbearable. Then the seat will be new again. You can order one from Ford.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Ravnus said:
I have the same problem. I'm gonna just buy a factory replacement leather cover when it gets unbearable. Then the seat will be new again. You can order one from Ford.
You can always use McGuire's Gold Class leather conditioner. That helps with the minor abrasions

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya that would be for the long run, small **** like that gets to me but not allot you can do about it like door dings.

·
Registered
196 Posts
every time I clean my car I rub the leather seats down with leather conditioner and it seems to keep the cracks and rubs at bay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts