Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am wanting to switch out my stock halogen reverse bulbs to LEDs. None of the local parts stores carries LEDs for my car so it looks like I have to order them off the net. Do any of you have prefer one site over another and who has the good deals? Thanks!

·
Registered
350 Posts
when u find out let me know, thanks

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

nvmd use the search function. someone already replaced their interior lights with vleds and there is a link in the thread that has the reverse lights

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Xtralights.com has some really good deals today because of the holidays. I was able to order both reverse and license plate light for the price of what most companies charge for 1 pair of reverse lights. Plus I found a code for an additional 10% off so it saved me an extra $2... woot woot big saver here! lol

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hey guys, I am wanting to switch out my stock halogen reverse bulbs to LEDs. None of the local parts stores carries LEDs for my car so it looks like I have to order them off the net. Do any of you have prefer one site over another and who has the good deals? Thanks!
U can't go wrong with the Raxiom from AM... Anything Raxiom is made for Mustangs and has 2 year warranty... I love mine :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
V-LEDs and never look back. Bulb size is 921 I got the 6k. You need 4 total to do the reverse lights

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I ordered my reverse and plate lights from xtralights.com. The prices they offered last night with their "christmas sale" were unbeatable. I even ordered some lights for the bf's trailblazer ss.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
HERGTSPOT said:
Thanks guys I ordered my reverse and plate lights from xtralights.com. The prices they offered last night with their "christmas sale" were unbeatable. I even ordered some lights for the bf's trailblazer ss.
Lol like the username

·
Registered
721 Posts
I did it a while back.... I went to a asian mall where its full of little kiosks and theres a little performance shop that sold me mine and liscense plate bulbs aswell...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Xtralights.com has some really good deals today because of the holidays. I was able to order both reverse and license plate light for the price of what most companies charge for 1 pair of reverse lights. Plus I found a code for an additional 10% off so it saved me an extra $2... woot woot big saver here! lol
can you possibly find the exact link cause I can only fine 09 and older stangs aviliable?

·
Registered
964 Posts
can you possibly find the exact link cause I can only fine 09 and older stangs aviliable?
I can give you the link to where I got mine off eBay. They are really. Bright and have more LEDs
Then the raxioms . I had to buy two sets bc they come as a pair. They where under $10 bucks shipping and all

·
Registered
964 Posts
See of this works

Look at this on eBay:

2PCS White 13-SMD LED Back Up Reverse Lights Bulbs T10 T15 158 168 192 193 #S4

http://bit.ly/UUTGWg

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Of that don't work copy and paste the description on eBay . They are from another china or some where but he had them too me in about a week and a half . Faster then the est. time . Every happy

1 - 20 of 94 Posts