Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys have swapped out your bulbs with replacement LEDs? Inside and out.. Or either one.. And where did you get the bulbs

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I have LED dome lights, license plate, & front turn signals. All purchased off of eBay.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silvrskoundrel said:
I have LED dome lights, license plate, & front turn signals. All purchased off of eBay.
Can you tell the difference in the turn signals being brighter?? I was wondering if I should get those or not

jdavis96gt said:
Switched dome, glovebox, and dash. Oh heater guages too. Also purchased from eBay.
How did you get the bulb changed out for the heater?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Take stereo out and there's a bolt all the way n back. Then 4 bolts or tors heads to get heater panel out. Takes 2 bulbs. Takes half hour. Also got the white face panel and with blue less, it looks nice. Think bulb 194. Also 194 for glovebox.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
GP3GT said:
Can you tell the difference in the turn signals being brighter?? I was wondering if I should get those or not

How did you get the bulb changed out for the heater?
They're definitely brighter. Be sure to get the ones with LEDs on top & sides. Not the ones with LEDs on the top. You may need resistors. Mine came with built in resistors so it doesn't flash like they're busted.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Azure said:
Our glove box has a light? Damn, I guess it's burnt out and I figured it didn't have a light. :confused:
Hahha I've never knew about it ether until now haha

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

silvrskoundrel said:
They're definitely brighter. Be sure to get the ones with LEDs on top & sides. Not the ones with LEDs on the top. You may need resistors. Mine came with built in resistors so it doesn't flash like they're busted.
These lights glow blue right ??

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
TXstang125 said:
These lights glow blue right ??
You can get LEDs in any color. My dome lights are fuscia, my plate lights are bright white, & my front turn signals are amber.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has any1 gotten these led replacement bulbs:

Front turn signals
Rear tail light bulbs(6)
Reverse light bulb
3rd brake light
License plate
Dome?

Would I need to get resistors for all this or would I be fine with just the bulbs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts