Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this kit is actually for my 2011 Toyota Tundra. I want an led kit that will simply light up my rear seats and front under the leg area. Do you guys know of any quality kits for the job? Also-I want it to be blue. ALSO!! I want to put some LED rings around my headlights (also blue). My factory headlights are not complete circles, so I'd probably have to get strips and line them up.. Any ideas? I definitely need some suggestions here. I've also never done LED wiring of any sort. Is it difficult? On and off switches are also sort of necessary for both of these as well.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Pep boys has a kit that comes with two 10 or so inch long LED strips that can be mounted under the dash on both the passenger and driver sides. They also come attached to a color changing console that is also mounted below the dash. The LED's can change to 8 different colors I believe, but heck man its great for 35 bucks. I have some installed in mine and have to say they are some of the most talked about upgrades when people get in my car. I'd recommend em.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tyrannax said:
Pep boys has a kit that comes with two 10 or so inch long LED strips that can be mounted under the dash on both the passenger and driver sides. They also come attached to a color changing console that is also mounted below the dash. The LED's can change to 8 different colors I believe, but heck man its great for 35 bucks. I have some installed in mine and have to say they are some of the most talked about upgrades when people get in my car. I'd recommend em.
Are you able to send me a link to the product? I'm definitely interested!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hm, I looked but couldn't find anything on them strangely. I definitely got them at Pep Boys though, so go take a look if you get a chance!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Some of the auto shops like Pepboys, Auozone, Orileys get the kits but they are kinda just oddly placed at the end of the isles. You just got to go and see if they have them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
tgmeyer said:
So this kit is actually for my 2011 Toyota Tundra. I want an led kit that will simply light up my rear seats and front under the leg area. Do you guys know of any quality kits for the job? Also-I want it to be blue. ALSO!! I want to put some LED rings around my headlights (also blue). My factory headlights are not complete circles, so I'd probably have to get strips and line them up.. Any ideas? I definitely need some suggestions here. I've also never done LED wiring of any sort. Is it difficult? On and off switches are also sort of necessary for both of these as well.
Check out ledunderbody.com their kits are simple to hook up and look good. Not badly priced either. You could probably find a coupon online too

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I've had good luck with LEDGLOW on eBay I think that's the name of their store. Ill look real quick

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yea iv ordered from both and they come from the same place when you go on ledglow.com and click on view site it redirects you to ledunderbody .com

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Ooooh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts