Registered
2,907 Posts
Are u wanting the one that's shows what gear ur in

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Where can I get an led shifter at beside American muscle
Hey,

Did you have a negative experience with us or is something steering you away from ordering with us? If so I'd love the opportunity to fix it, so please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you!

-Dan

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hey,

Did you have a negative experience with us or is something steering you away from ordering with us? If so I'd love the opportunity to fix it, so please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you!

-Dan
Man really gotta love AMs CS!!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Its kinda brite at night. It doesnt have a qay to turn it down. And it can never tell what gear its in. Idk my ball is probably just messed up but id be happy with just a nice white shifter ball. Oh also it rattles.... Kinda buggs me

·
Registered
964 Posts
Its kinda brite at night. It doesnt have a qay to turn it down. And it can never tell what gear its in. Idk my ball is probably just messed up but id be happy with just a nice white shifter ball. Oh also it rattles.... Kinda buggs me
Send it back and get the defect replaced . Ill buy a white one and we will swap lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I want it if ur selling it ..it will go with my look

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Is it the blue one

·
Registered
360 Posts
If i can a manual the LED shifter nob would be a plus for sure!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts