Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Lemme see if I'm understanding you correctly, you want to install some LEDs in

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

You're wheel so when you're driving they can be on and flashy type?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
It's not really the traditional style of a mustang. I personally would only use LED's to replace bulbs in factory locations. Interior mood lighting can be done tastefully. But even that can be a bit overkill.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Aaaaaachu sorry I sneezed all over this thread, must be a ricer thought in place,,,
Just being an idiot man dont pay me attention, pay me in money
Ja jk. go with what you like. Me personally id say oh heck no but she's your ride =}

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've thought about something like this before, but i considered wiring the LEDs into the turn signal circuit so they blink when I'm turning. As far as how to do it....just get an led strip that has 3M mounting tape or something of the like, then stick it where you want. Then just route the wires to where you want to splice them into. Most people use the running light circuit that comes on when your lights are on. Share pics you decide to do it!

·
Registered
984 Posts
I purchased LED valve caps they turn only when it's dark and if the rim is spinning they look pretty nice at night easy installation

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
AirAndAsphalt said:
I've thought about something like this before, but i considered wiring the LEDs into the turn signal circuit so they blink when I'm turning. As far as how to do it....just get an led strip that has 3M mounting tape or something of the like, then stick it where you want. Then just route the wires to where you want to splice them into. Most people use the running light circuit that comes on when your lights are on. Share pics you decide to do it!
That is a sweet idea

·
Registered
142 Posts
A friend pulled a prank on me once and put flashing led valve stem caps on my car while at a car meet one night. I didn't realize till after driving to another spot and everyone was laughing at me. It was hilarious.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
DDTCM said:
Take this with a grain of salt and remember it's just my opinion.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
I lol'd pretty hard. :)
Im considering some blue glow under the hood (see link, below) and tying it to blue lower fogs that come on when you unlock or with a dedicated on/off. I want a GT500 style bumper with those beautiful fogs, but dont want to lose my grille fogs and dont need anymore driving lights, so thinking it would be a cool use for em. Maybe with some tinted covers so to avoid having to explain their function to a cop.

http://americancarcraft.com/i-94568...c-perforated-w-cap-illuminated-2011-2012.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts