Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
My favorite quote from Iaocca - "I spent 24 hours with Snoop Dogg and didn't understand a single word he said to me the whole time."

The auto industry needs more people like Iaocca.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Mustangs and Minivans

As we lose these icons of their various industries, I often wonder if there will ever be anyone like them again.... Sadly, I have my doubts.

Rest In Peace Mr. Iacocca.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
If not for the K car we would not have all the wonderful skits on Red Green Show about them.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
As we lose these icons of their various industries, I often wonder if there will ever be anyone like them again.... Sadly, I have my doubts.

Rest In Peace Mr. Iacocca.
We will. I mean Zuckerberg basically is although he is a crocodile disguised as a human being... sort of. Bezos... the Waltons etc...

Problem is they are now ****ing the American ppl by not paying any taxes on their profits. Some of the greatest boom times and productive times we ever had have been during times when we had business titans like these who innovated, created jobs... and also paid their fair share so we could finance NASA, fund the GI bill for the WW2 vets and their kids etc...

Sadly I think we are back to the era of the "Tycoons" before Teddy Roosevelt came in and cleaned house. Doesn't look like it'll get better anytime soon but we'll see. I hope...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts