Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys , november is a couple of days away and today wifey asked me what did i want for xmas ( we are early shoppers;) ), i was going to get the coilovers for the stang ( which im still waiting for :disgust: ), but i think im going to get an aftermaket hood instead just because i get lazy tru winter.... So lets see what are you guys rocking since the search button didnt return any good results :good:
Ps: a lil review would be nice to complete your pic thx

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Here is the Kaenen 3" cowl hood from American Muscle. I'm very happy with it. As far as I'm aware the body shop didn't have problems lining it up. The only thing I'd recommend is hood pins. I didn't initially want hood pins but after installation the shake was bad enough to want the hood pins, since I got them 110% complete. I love my hood.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome , i read about the hood pins so its deff a must, how about visibility with the cowl , im between that one and the venom or black mamba
Btw. Your car= sex. Pretty amazing man congrats , im thinking about pulling a similar look for my stang a non ricer kind of hot rod mustang

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Visibility is just fine, it may be a little less than it used to be for me but it doesn't bother me at all!

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Thanks man! I love compliments from fellow stangers!! What's all the non ricer talk about though???

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Visibility is just fine, it may be a little less than it used to be for me but it doesn't bother me at all!

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Thanks man! What's all the non ricer talk about though???
I meant that your car looks great without being ricer , i dont want my car to look rice, i dont want to give examples because some people might get offended but you get the picture of what im talking about anyways on my book your car is a 10 :good:

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
It looks great w/o being ricer? Your just saying it looks like pure muscle right? Lol that's a good compliment for her lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I've been thinking about American muscles 2010 style headlights! Do you think they're rice???

Raxiom Smoked Mustang 2010 Style Headlights (05-09) 49115 - Free Shipping!
I think we all have a different definition of rice hahaha , but if your car was mine i would keep my light like you have them, i think it give the car a nice retro look, now if you do like the headlight im nobody to tell you whats rice or not since again we all have a different understanding of that concept :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
MELLOWYELLOW06 said:
I can participate ;)

Ive had a few
That thing is so effing sweet

MELLOWYELLOW06 said:
Yes it is.
2006 GT
Don't you mean was a GT???

Jayjay said:
What about mines :) it's a little retro and new stile too. I love it.
That looks like a 10+ hood. What is it??

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Terminator said:
Have the trufiber GTS-4 hood from AM love it looks better in person tho
Looks good :good:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts