Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a thread for the few Bullitts on this forum to share their mods and pics.

My mods so far:
BAMA 93 octane race tune
MAC cold air intake
H&R race springs
Polyurethane isolators
Polyurethane sway bar bushings
Eibach camber bolts
MGW short throw shifter
CG lock for drivers seat belt
18x9 & 18x10 Bullitt replica wheels
Mach 1 chin spoiler
8" shorty antenna

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,077 Posts
Nice! Have you thought about tinting you're windows? I know how that Santa Cruz sun can burn you :)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Have you thought about tinting you're windows? I know how that Santa Cruz sun can burn you :)
To tell you the truth, that's probably the next thing I will do. My daughter keeps getting sun in her face because she sits backwards still. But i probably won't go too dark though.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2008 #0036 mods: bbk shorties, frpp hot rod cams, fr500 exhaust, frpp k springs and struts, j&m camber plates, DBA cross drilled and slotted rotors, Ford Racing valve covers, steeda sway bars, frpp twin 62mm throttle body, 20" black bullitt motors sport wheels staggered, sequential leds
Very nice Bullitt, and nice list of mods. Oh, and welcome to Mustang Evolution.

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
Thought I'd start a thread for the few Bullitts on this forum to share their mods and pics.

My mods so far:
BAMA 93 octane race tune
MAC cold air intake
H&R race springs
Polyurethane isolators
Polyurethane sway bar bushings
Eibach camber bolts
MGW short throw shifter
CG lock for drivers seat belt
18x9 & 18x10 Bullitt replica wheels
Mach 1 chin spoiler
8" shorty antenna
Thank you for starting this. Bullitts are by far my favorite! Here's a couple pics I've got saved of bullitts. Hope to have one one day!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for starting this. Bullitts are by far my favorite! Here's a couple pics I've got saved of bullitts. Hope to have one one day!!!
My pleasure, I'm wondering how many we have on ME. Oh, and I hope you get your Bullitt and enjoy it as I do mine.

·
Premium Member
14,435 Posts
I really want to know how many we have on ME.. I know of the 4 (including me) on this thread, maybe another that isn't active on ME.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Thats what I like about Bullitts, they are pretty much more rare than Cobras, and right next to Machs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I really want to know how many we have on ME.. I know of the 4 (including me) on this thread, maybe another that isn't active on ME.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Thats what I like about Bullitts, they are pretty much more rare than Cobras, and right next to Machs.
+10000000

1 - 20 of 143 Posts