Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to change the name on my license plate and these are the ones I like.

NAAZTY 2V
SICKK 2V
VENMOUZ831
BOTTLE BABY
In a month or two i will be purchasing the nos kit from AM

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yea true. My friend said to not do the bottle baby one because If a cop knows about that they can pull me over n what not

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
99ford said:
I like SICKK 2V!
No else will get it though haha.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Let me clairfy before I set off a bunch of rants. Those that aren't car enthusiasts probably wont get it.
Haha yeah I like SICKK 2V myself

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SCCofSV said:
For personalized plates here's what's available :

BOTL BAB

SICKK 2V

NASTY 2V

NAAZ T2V

NAZTY 2V
Nice and thank you! Ima Fo check how much it is now

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
How many characters do you get?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice and thank you! Ima Fo check how much it is now
The Environmental Plate initial cost is $49.00 and Annual renewal fee is $38.00.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this but, DMV of CA allows only 7 characters max on any of their plates. So, if you want Venomouz83, it will have to be abbreviated. I ran an availibility check on Venomouz831. Here are the results.
VENOMUS -Taken

VENOMOS-Taken

VENOM 83 - AVAILIBLE

VENEMOS - Taken

Oh I like NAZZ T2V! It takes creative minds which I don't have..
NAZZ T2V - Available!

I believe I have had Personalized Plates on almost all of my cars! My Mustang has worn the most though! It started with a carry over when a neighbor totalled my Mountaineer
The first and last time I parked on the street in front of my house! That plate read:

MEE OFSR (Mee Officer?) Then changed it to

MQVE IT (Move It) Which I see is still available and

My present plates. x WHOA x

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
SCCofSV said:
CALIFORNIA

You are allowed up to seven characters! Multible spaces but they can not be consecutive.
Ah same here 7 total. Where did you go to check the availability

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ah same here 7 total. Where did you go to check the availability
Okay, here's the link for New Mexico Department of Motor Vehicle (I hope I do this correctly) License Plates Details

In Cali we are able to check availability and order online. I was able to locate this area just to make sure you could have them and you can!! But, now I have to say our DMV sucks!!

You all get to use characters that include the Zia symbol, spaces, apostrophes, dashes, or any combination of letters and numbers. I just don't know if you can order online.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
SCCofSV said:
Okay, here's the link for New Mexico Department of Motor Vehicle (I hope I do this correctly) License Plates Details

In Cali we are able to check availability and order online. I was able to locate this area just to make sure you could have them and you can!! But, now I have to say our DMV sucks!!

You all get to use characters that include the Zia symbol, spaces, apostrophes, dashes, or any combination of letters and numbers. I just don't know if you can order online.
Nope I believe all we can do is send in the paperwork, all we can do online is get the papers

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nope I believe all we can do is send in the paperwork, all we can do online is get the papers
Were I you, I would drive to the nearest DMV and check if they have a book! That was how it used to be in California. Mind you, this was 30+ years ago. I had just purchased the very first Toyota 4 x 4 SR or SRT Pickup in Bakersfield! Anyway, I remember sitting in DMV., For a couple of hours pouring through these thick books looking to see if the one I wanted was already in there.
When I saw that it wasn't. I filled out the Application, they double checked it and 6 weeks laterI had "PDL JMPR" (Puddle Jumper) on my truck. It may be like that. Or take a list, perhaps they will check while you wait. Or you could always move to CA.

·
Registered
201 Posts
fresh2death said:
I would steal this! But Illinois blows when it comes to vanity plates we can only have numbers at the end
I beg to differ
Just kidding I feel stupid I think I read this wrong
Did you mean only numbers at the end like you can't have letters? Or did you mean you can't have letters on the beggining

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts