Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm going to put a plate on the front of my silver mustang because it doesn't look good with that indention, I've found one that is black with the silver 3D pony on it, on the internet, but I was wondering if anybody knew where to get one of these around the Huntsville area.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Hm...dunno where to find one....I'm in the process of looking for one for my stang too...getting sick of the indention. I'm thinking black with a white pony engraved, the same one I have on my rear window..but I dunno

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
SpectorV said:
it will look better with the indent than a gaudy tag (spelling)
Amen neither of stangs had a front plate and NEVER will

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
it is a bad design by ford... even though alot of states make you have em.... they should just have a little thing that goes on the bumper so you dont have to have the little swoop in teh bumper with out need.... get an 01 cobra front they are cheap and dont have that crap :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
My front bumper cracked thanks to some black ice and a curb a few winters back...put this plate on it to cover it up, I like it, fits my colour scheme, but yeah, I had to get it online, couldn't find it newhere around my area.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
yea and another piece of molding to match the body for the fox bodies...poor 99+ cars with their lil goofy indent :p:

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Don't bring up threads that are over a year old lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts