Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can get red lights for my tail lights. I just installed smoked out light covers front and rear. Just need to replace the tail lights since they are clear stock. 90GTconvert.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Anybody know where I can get red lights for my tail lights. I just installed smoked out light covers front and rear. Just need to replace the tail lights since they are clear stock. 90GTconvert.
Not sure exactly what you are asking. :confused:
The only part of a stock taillight that is clear are the backup lights.

Are you wanting red bulbs or lenses?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No the tail lights and all are clear. Only colored lights are the amber for turn signals. Because stock came with red light covers do lights were not colored lights. I need tail lights that are red when lit since my covers are smoked out

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
No the tail lights and all are clear. Only colored lights are the amber for turn signals. Because stock came with red light covers do lights were not colored lights. I need tail lights that are red when lit since my covers are smoked out
Then you have aftermarket taillight lenses.
Figure out what the brand name is and check with that company.
If they supply the clear lenses then surely they have the red bulbs to go with them.

Ask your local auto supply, they may have them.
You will need the stock bulb number to crossover.

You can also get Red LED bulbs, but a flasher change may also be needed to run them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts