Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a while ago while i was on ebay, i found a kit for our cars that was called the lightning kit.. I think it would look nice on a S/C mustang w/ an intercooler, because of the big grille in the front. the only thing is i havent been able to find pictures of it anymore....Anybody else heard of this, and or know where to get it??? Links please, pics please. Thanks

-N8

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i was browsing and i guess its called the "challenger" kit.......still, can i see pics, or prices on it??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to tell u the truth i have no idea. I have only seen the kit on that one, and a black one that is on this board....Do some research, but i like it alot.....Just the front fascia is 400 or something and a 7 piece kit is 1300 or so.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
That is such a huge lower opening. it looks good on a truck but it gives a stang a permanent smile but it is not ugly just strange

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah if i were to get it i'd get just the front, they have an action for that as well...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah they have it for 94-98!

it says at the bottom

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i saw pics of it somewhere, its tight, did u like the way the kit was in person?? specifically the front?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
After staring at it for a while I dont like it . to damn big. Not that it looks like rice but it belongs on a truck plain and simple Mustangs should not look like a truck

TRUCKSTANGS is a NO NO!!!!!!

NOTE to all!!!! If it makes your car look like a transformer and you like it. YOU need to grow up and stop playing with kids toys HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :shock: :shock: :-? :-? :no: :no: :no: :no: :oops:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts