Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I use limo tint on my white mustang? Asking because I think it may look better not so dark shade if tint. Which percentage do you think I should buy?

image-73924665.jpg

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Should I use limo tint on my white mustang? Asking because I think it may look better not so dark shade if tint. Which percentage do you think I should buy?
Get the darkest you legally can... Getting fix it tickets gets old... You can likely go as dark as you want on the back and quarter windows...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get the darkest you legally can... Getting fix it tickets gets old... You can likely go as dark as you want on the back and quarter windows...
I agree but my friend is a cop so I can get written off easily and just pay the fee , but I'm asking like if it'll look good to go all dark or just get a different shade to compliment to color.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
What he said

·
Registered
341 Posts
my brother has limo it looks pretty sick but its hard to see at night i have 20% in back and 35% on front two and i havent gotten in trouble (knock on wood) but like i said limo definitely looks pretty sick if not then go 20 i wouldnt go lower than that

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I agree but my friend is a cop so I can get written off easily and just pay the fee , but I'm asking like if it'll look good to go all dark or just get a different shade to compliment to color.
It always "looks" bada$$ with blacked out tint...

But just understand the safety aspect at night... Limo on the sides is really really difficult to see out of (think of backing up using mirrors) and also, lets face it, if you get pulled over and an officer can't see you... Sometimes bad things happen.

Your choice... Just because you can ( because you have a friend) doesn't mean you should.

Mine looks freakin dark and is 100% legal.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It always "looks" bada$$ with blacked out tint...

But just understand the safety aspect at night... Limo on the sides is really really difficult to see out of (think of backing up using mirrors) and also, lets face it, if you get pulled over and an officer can't see you... Sometimes bad things happen.

Your choice... Just because you can ( because you have a friend) doesn't mean you should.

Mine looks freakin dark and is 100% legal.
What do you have ?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

my brother has limo it looks pretty sick but its hard to see at night i have 20% in back and 35% on front two and i havent gotten in trouble (knock on wood) but like i said limo definitely looks pretty sick if not then go 20 i wouldnt go lower than that
I never had trouble seeing at night with limo all my other cars are limo all around expect the windshield ha. But I'm only asking because I want my mustang to look good and I'm worried it won't with black shade limo tint because its white with rally blue strips. I uploaded a picture

·
Registered
341 Posts
I never had trouble seeing at night with limo all my other cars are limo all around expect the windshield ha. But I'm only asking because I want my mustang to look good and I'm worried it won't with black shade limo tint because its white with rally blue strips. I uploaded a picture[/QUOTE]

yea i think it will look good, just my opinion

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
What do you have ?
I had the dealership put on the darkest "Texas legal" tint they could.

So it must be 35% based on the sticker. I really don't remember.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
So why would you tint your windows darker and get the Po Po a reason to pull you over?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
White cars make the tint look darker already. If you were asking about blue tint or something then no.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts