Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can there really be two Mustang drivers this bad trying to show off at the same time? Where are all of the gifs of Camaro crashes? Two things I would tell these drivers:
Leave the damn traction control ON.
Countersteer, you fool(s), and GENTLY back off the throttle.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Yes! Apparently there can be two stupid drivers, doing the same stupid thing, in the same place.
Although, I don't think that was a Cars and Coffee that they were leaving... I suspect that at 1am, that "car meet" was likely an impromptu gathering of 6 or 12 cars meeting up after the club to decide where to go party next.

Horsepower and idiots... It seems to be a generational problem. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
It's only generational because you weren't able to get your hands on that much hp so easily at 16 before lol

Instagram: @v6beast

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's only generational because you weren't able to get your hands on that much hp so easily at 16 before lol
Yeah....Hellcats are being crashed within minutes of leaving the dealership. Can't wait for the first Demon to do the same...just to take the heat off of the Mustang memes, you know?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah....Hellcats are being crashed within minutes of leaving the dealership. Can't wait for the first Demon to do the same...just to take the heat off of the Mustang memes, you know?
I'm sure there are Camaro incidents as well. Just need to get them publicized more!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Now we need to come together as a community and spam this all over facebook and every other crevice of the internet! muahahaha

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
All that is required to crash any car is to be irresponsible and make one bad decision.

The same dumb accidents happen with all cars. Add in higher horsepower, and more crashes happen due to driver stupidy, not the car's ability to handle a maneuver. Every accident in that Camaro video was driver error due to pride, anger, or plain stupidity. The exceptions would be those at the track. Accidents happen.

Why do we see more Mustangs in crashes vs other cars; Mustangs are more popular and common.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I saw a video from a dash cam in Dubai where some one pulled out of a Lamborghini dealer with a new Lamborghini and proceeded to nail it loose control and go straight into a building.

It will happen with any car with enough power to spin the tires.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Why do we see more Mustangs in crashes vs other cars; Mustangs are more popular and common.
Agreed, there's a stupid driver behind a wheel of every make and model out there. Just not publicized as much because the Mustang is much more common of a vehicle than any other with that much hp

·
Registered
52 Posts
Haha yup! Cars had no power back when I was in high school.
I graduated high school in 2010. I come from an area where most kids had old junk rangers or s10s and wanted to beat the hell out of their vehicles anyways though so that was fun haha. 8 out of 12 months were winter too, LOTS of sidewayz fun :D

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Haha yup! Cars had no power back when I was in high school.
Shoot...I had already had 4 vehicles when I graduated high school (I'd buy one, drive it for 5-6 months and trade it for another one, had a used car dealer in town who would trade me even):

I never once took out a crowd or lost control. You either know how to drive or you don't, imo.

1969 Dodge Charger (383 magnum)
1972 Chevelle SS 396
1975 Camaro 350, 4-speed
1974 Monte Carlo 454

Lucky I hung on to my license during those years.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Shoot...I had already had 4 vehicles when I graduated high school (I'd buy one, drive it for 5-6 months and trade it for another one, had a used car dealer in town who would trade me even):

I never once took out a crowd or lost control. You either know how to drive or you don't, imo.

1972 Chevelle SS 396
1975 Camaro 350, 4-speed
1974 Monte Carlo 454

Your high school collection was much more impressive than mine! My first was a 91 Pontiac Grand Am I bought for $100 bucks and fixed up. Next was a 93 Dodge Spirit I bought for $500 and fixed up as well. Then a 2010 Kia Spectra EXT. Looked cool, performed like garbage! lol

·
Lorraine's driver
8,188 Posts

1972 Chevelle SS 396
1975 Camaro 350, 4-speed
1974 Monte Carlo 454

Lol mine was not like yours.

76 Cutlass, what like 130hp
84 Z28, 170 (maybe 190hp)..?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts