Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching the interwebs today while I was bored at work and came across a brand new, unused boss 302 grille for $100. I couldn't pass that up, so I grabbed it today after work and installed it.

I couldn't bring myself to rip the old grille out like I've seen others do so I just off the bumper and did it the right way. It's really not that hard, plus the original grille is still intact.

I'm happy with it.

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1492222699.175188.jpg

Instagram: workshardplayshard

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
love it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thats a great price for the grille. Unexptected deals for things you werent actively looking for are the best. I found my boss 302 rear diffuser for dirt cheap one day just typing in mustang parts on craigslist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
yeah, i'm totally mad he got it so cheap. i remember when i was looking for one, all i found were brand new on this ebay listing and they were like $350. what a ripoff. luckily, i found someone willing to part with a GT one for only like $125 shipped..so i got that, and i used gutter guard screen that i plastidipped black and put over the foglight holes to have that boss 302 look, but i have the stock pony emblem instead of the 302 tribar. either way, atleast vig did it the right way and took the bumper off. my dumbass did it the ol throw some rope through the stock grille and yank as hard as possible, while it was like barely 40 degrees out, so you know like 6 of my clips just snapped off lol so my grille isn't usable...but whatever. can always use my old pony logo if this one gets dirty!

Attachments

·
Sad Panda
5,638 Posts
I was searching the interwebs today while I was bored at work and came across a brand new, unused boss 302 grille for $100. I couldn't pass that up, so I grabbed it today after work and installed it.

I couldn't bring myself to rip the old grille out like I've seen others do so I just off the bumper and did it the right way. It's really not that hard, plus the original grille is still intact.

I'm happy with it.

View attachment 227714

Instagram: workshardplayshard

I love the way it looks but I just couldn't give up my fog lights, with halogen lights its already limited light lol

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
howcome this was moved? it's not really off topic or anything..it has to do with the v6 mustang.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts