Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
Nice. Full short block already in the making. Kind of weird how they are saying the bottom end may only take 400hp/500tq to the wheels. It has a forged crank, and aren't the rods and pistons powder forged also? I thought it would have been able to take a lot more power. But i guess no one has blown one up yet to test it, at least that i know of.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. Full short block already in the making. Kind of weird how they are saying the bottom end may only take 400hp/500tq to the wheels. It has a forged crank, and aren't the rods and pistons powder forged also? I thought it would have been able to take a lot more power. But i guess no one has blown one up yet to test it, at least that i know of.
Actually, its not to the wheels. Those numbers are max to the crank. Not rwhp. That was brought up in there and NOT wheel power. This warning is coming directly from Livernois!

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
First year building or manufacturing woes. I guess this is why so many "hot rodders" never buy a first (or second) year production model.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I've never seen mustang6g forums, thanks for the update, I'll stick with my 3.7 DOHC Cyclone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts