Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I hope y'all laugh like I just did. I just saw a 2003 Mach 1 in a parking lot and stopped to leave a note saying if you're interested selling please call me. (It wasnt in too great of shape, but i was like hey why not.)So this chick calls me and her husband gets on the phone to say they're not selling, so I ask them what is done to it because the guy claims "its really not supposed to be a street car". His exact words were "it has a 100mph performance chip and a PERFORMANCE exhaust with a x-pipe."

I literally had to try and control myself on the phone. Not to mention when he told me it had 450-500 rwhp. I told him,"Wow. You have the first 500whp N/A Mach 1 I've ever heard of."

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol. Ikr guys? I cracked up so bad! I wish I would've taken some pics.. It was so sad...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Wow... I seriously don't see how you could own such a great collectible car and not know anything! Lol like seriously that is sad lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
01mustangboy said:
i had to do it! (made by me :p)
That's awesome!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

MachMan1017 said:
Wow... I seriously don't see how you could own such a great collectible car and not know anything! Lol like seriously that is sad lol
Ikr!! That's a sexy car you have btw.

·
Registered
366 Posts
98StangKid said:
That's awesome!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Ikr!! That's a sexy car you have btw.
Thanks, I've had her for a couple of weeks now.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MachMan1017 said:
Thanks, I've had her for a couple of weeks now.
You need to make an album so we can see her up close!

·
Registered
366 Posts
98StangKid said:
You need to make an album so we can see her up close!
Lol I've honestly been meaning to but I've been so busy lately I havnt had the time to clean her as good as I want. And I'm having troubles trying to start a album from my phone...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts