Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've notice a big difference in price when comparing CJ pony parts and my local autozone. CJ seems to have lower cost parts but then has shipping (once again I'm in Alaska). But it still comes out cheaper then if I payed for it at autozone. Any body recommend Internet site or local??

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if you ever get free shipping to alaska. Don't you avoid sales tax via Internet. I order from several different ones. Www.Johnsmustang.com Www.dallasmustang.com
www.texasmustang.com
They don't always have all the parts you need.
No sales tax for Alaska but shipping freight makes up for no sales tax

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Have you been on AmericanMuscle.com? They have really good prices for parts and FREE shipping. I've bought all my parts from them.
Haven't tried them but a lot of sites have free shipping but its only to the continental United States so only Hawaii and here aren't included

·
Registered
161 Posts
i get my parts where i can get the best deal with the safest transaction. i temper that with the need of how quickly the parts are required. if i need the part now, i get it from the local parts store. if i can wait a few days or a week, i get the best deal.

one thing though, deal only with sites that you trust. rockauto is good, as are most mustang parts suppliers, but there are fly by night places out there that will take your money and go out of business and you never get your parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts