Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff (the admin) and I live in College Station and us and others mod the forum, which I'm glad to say is finally picking up. :D We got about 300 posts the other day, but on weekends apparently, people actually have lives so traffic dies off for a couple days.

www.lonestarstangs.com

I'm V6PS there as well...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
we need to get cranked up somemore. It is starting to again.
anyway Iam going to move this to the texas section, its been here for a while and not any hits in GD, Theres a lot of people that live in texas. Ill leave a shadow here so its in both. Maybe you'll get more of a response for that site.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've set it up in my favorites. I'll try to look at it regularly. I hope more from Texas post and view often.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
60nfire, i saw you on lonestarstangs and wondered where you came from, now i know. :)

TTT!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
who has Bubbles as their avatar, seriously? :twisted:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
timpryor said:
chill tim. me and "monkey" (brandon) are friends. :rolleyes:

the site has grown a lot in the past months/year. we have meets and go to car shows together. not to mention detail days that turn into drunken orgies. ok, i was just seeing if you were paying attention. but in all honesty, we've got a very good group. trolls and **** stirrers get booted within /hours/ of starting a fight. our average age is about 21-25 but all ages are welcome. my screenname there is "tire" and feel free to come say hello.

austin

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
"hello tire" :p:

and yes, i was just messing w/ Austin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts