Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to get a custom tune from Bama and I need the computer code and I've heard it's by the passenger kick panel and I've also heard its on the passenger door when you open it so I looked at the door and there's actually 3 letters and a number. Is that my computer code or is it in the passenger kick panel?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I am about to get a custom tune from Bama and I need the computer code and I've heard it's by the passenger kick panel and I've also heard its on the passenger door when you open it so I looked at the door and there's actually 3 letters and a number. Is that my computer code or is it in the passenger kick panel?
It's on a sticker on the PCM behind the passenger side kick panel.
StangerBanger04,

Azure is correct. Your PCM is located behind the passenger side kick panel. Once you pop that off you'll see a silver box with a white sticker on it, that's where you'll be able to find your computer code!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

-Dan

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I found it on my passenger door. I looked on AM and they said there's a little white sticker with it on there if its not yet fallen off so I checked and there it was so don't have to go through the trouble of taking my passenger kick panel off. Appreciate your help though Dan!

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

And Azure!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts