Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking on AM they have a set of lt headers for under 300 bucks I think they are called pasemakers , ARE THEY ANY GOOD?

How is the fitment?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Xavier9370 said:
I was looking on AM they have a set of lt headers for under 300 bucks I think they are called pasemakers , ARE THEY ANY GOOD?

How is the fitment?
Pacesetters LT!.. I've both good and bad about them!..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Listen I run pacesetter headers and the ones you are talking about on AM arent worth the money. You need the ceramic armour coated ones. That's what I have. that beind said. Pacesetter fits perfectly no rubbing at all. If you have any questions about prices and were I got em leme kow!

·
Registered
205 Posts
This is my entire setup with prices. Except for the x pipe I only paid 120 from AM. And from my understanding the ceramic can take more heat than just the stainless steel. Because you headers get extremely hot and the ceramic coated ones are able to withstand more heat then the stainless for longer period of time without cracking.

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
2003mustangGT said:
This is my entire setup with prices. Except for the x pipe I only paid 120 from AM. And from my understanding the ceramic can take more heat than just the stainless steel. Because you headers get extremely hot and the ceramic coated ones are able to withstand more heat then the stainless for longer period of time without cracking.
What app are you on?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts