·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Are you the Mustang Fashion Police?

It's his car and his choice. GROW UP!:bad:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Not my style, but I see nothing wrong with them either.
+10 Agreed.

Hey, it's better than seeing it rolling around on some gangster 26" wheels right? Exactly... we might not all like it, but it could be worse! :eek:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
I like the wheels a lot actually, doesn't have to be bullitt style wheels to look good

Also maybe you should take the time to realize that people have different tastes. Appreciate it for what it is.
I don't appreciate it it's actually a disgrace to mustangs putting ricer rims on a decent car

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
Look like tsw rims. But would look better with some mustang ones
They are mmr right off a 350 right on to a mustang
Sweet

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Slow2V said:
I don't appreciate it it's actually a disgrace to mustangs putting ricer rims on a decent car

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

They are mmr right off a 350 right on to a mustang
Sweet
Lol

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
It's different, maybe he was tired of bullits,cobra,Saleen and Mach wheels. I don't think it looks bad at all I wouldnt do it to my car but I wouldn't take a picture or leave him a note about it. I think that's a little immature, everyone has their own style. The only thing I find dumb is when they theft them to put 24s or 26s.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ryan7racin said:
It's different, maybe he was tired of bullits,cobra,Saleen and Mach wheels. I don't think it looks bad at all I wouldnt do it to my car but I wouldn't take a picture or leave him a note about it. I think that's a little immature, everyone has their own style. The only thing I find dumb is when they theft them to put 24s or 26s.
He told me they are light weight and racing weeks so he bought them ..... Smh

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Slow2V said:
Wheels I meant to say

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Slow2V said:

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Wheels I meant to say
He spent 2200 on them from discount tire co.

Idk he works with me well in a different department, I just wish things would stay classic on classic cars but oh well what can you do

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i normally hate anything over 18" on a new edge but that's a nice fit on that car. different but not horrible.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
primer2tone said:
I think it looks good.
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
I like the wheels a lot actually, doesn't have to be bullitt style wheels to look good

Also maybe you should take the time to realize that people have different tastes. Appreciate it for what it is.
+1^

1 - 20 of 45 Posts