·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bbk ceramic coated lt's. don't know when either two weeks from today or a month. just depends.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
are headers a pretty nice gain on the v8s? i know they dont do **** for us sixers unless were above 300hp or so, but how are they on the GTs?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
What I hate most about headers is that most the headers I see for stangs my year go like this

94-97 99-04

It's like.. WTF happened to 98?!? Ford didn't fall asleep in 98!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to tell you the truth. i don't know the exact gains. But i know that it will help alot becasue the gt's have those damn exhaust manifold, unlike my stock 2000 v6 tubular type headers. I have heard that it helps all the way around in all rpm ranges. but exact horse power i don't know.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
if youre gonna do a good exhasut on a gt, go all the way. LT headers are the way to go. i almost got some shorties for the tbird, but we al know how that went. the ford manifolds for the 4.6 are a big obstruction of flow. just look next time you see some. they are horrible.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
yeah, the factory ones suck! But my friend def. got noticable power/noise. one time he down shifted next to my car(rear of bumper at my door) and it hurt my ears. he has the mac LTs prochamber, and 2 chamber flows....makes my ears ring just thinkin about it

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
wheres the nutting squirrel smiley when you need one.

theres nothing better than the growl of a 4.6 at 2-3k rpm's. it can turn a bad day into paradise.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i like the way it sounds as it is. with just the flowmaster on. but once i get the rest of my exhaust done it's going to be sweet.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
ZimStang said:
what kinda gains are you talkin? just curious cause ive never really been arounded modded GTs.. somethin im kinda interested in :)
i would expect him to pick up 15-20rwhp out of long tubes.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
also getting a bbk o/r x-pipe

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone know where i can get some copper header gaskets

1 - 20 of 25 Posts