Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look and see what I won on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2436189097&category=33581&rd=1

·
Registered
23 Posts
Con Grats

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
sweet

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MM would not fit with the steeda STB and I have been checking and this product is very well made. The unique design gives it unparalleled strength compared to any other 3 point system.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As you could see from my few numbers of wins I dont do Ebay much. I have found that I can usually get used stuff cheaper from Terry at Midwest direct or use any number of vendors for new or shop around on all of the Mustang boards in the sale areas.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I've found some pretty good deals on ebay. You just have to be patient and not go over what you want to bid

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need C&C plates my Ford C springs were fine for the first 6 months and then I went to my check my alignment and they could not adjust it out any more. Like I said I got 1.5 drop out of my C springs. and everyone who sees my car in person will agree

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
i got a few great deals on ebay this week.
Steeda Triax, Stock MAF with BBK Cold air intake and k&n filter for it, and K&N recharge kit, clear corners all for under 160 bucks woot for ebay.
:headbang:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
yea, I just found more, (not to get off subject)
But looks like ill get my system now too.

Kenwood 1000w amp, 85 bucks
2 6x8 alpine speakers .99 with 16 hours left. lmao
2 alpine s's 130 bucks.

w00t. :headbang:

·
Banned
16 Posts
Hey Danger Dude... after installing those c/c plates, let me know if you feel any other benefit. I've heard people say the car handled better after installing MM C/C plates... but I don't see how that's physically possible.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Danger Dude said:
The unique design gives it unparalleled strength compared to any other 3 point system.
IMO I still wouldn't use them with coil overs, but it doesn't look like you plan to do that. The strut is still outside of the triangle formed by the 3 bolts.

For coilovers a 4 bolt design should be used.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts