Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday at the Southern California GTR Mustang Meet I won some pretty cool prizes from the raffle. I had 23 tickets this time around. Last time, I only had 1 ticket, and the guys who spent 5-10 dollars got most of the stuff.. so I was gonna be one of those guys this time around :mrgreen:

My first prize was a Settda Hat, and a Steeda Keychain. The guys standing next to me were like... "ohhh dude, you got a hat :rolleyes: ". (retail price, 20 (17 for the hat, and a couple for the keychain))

They drew the next ticket, and it was me again. The guys shut up really fast when that happened.

I Just got a Newly Designed Set of Subframe Connectors (these have to be welded on, and are the STRONGEST subframe connectors developed to date accroding to GTR). (retail Value, 200 dollars)

A few more tickets, And I get a T-Shirt from Maximum MotorSports. (retail 15 dollars)

A few tickets down the road, they raffled off a set of Upper control arms. The first ticket, the guy wasn't there, so they drew again, and drew my name. (retail, 170 dollars)

I an now the proud owner of Upper Control Arms, and Subframe connectors. I made out like a bandit!!!! I also bought the upper and lower induction manifolds from slow232.

I won over 400 dollars of stuff for buying 20 bucks of raffle tickets (the other few were from entry and a couple I found on the ground which none of these won anything). I'll attach a picture of the stuff I won :mrgreen:

The show wasn't as large as last time, but it was still fun... just a little hot.

EVal walked away from the raffle with a 99+ GT Top Plenum (sp). Which has been dynoed at 10HP. Too bad he has a V6... so He's gonna sell it. He also walked away with a a set of C/C plates, but I'll let him tell that story ;) . It's quite ammusing. 8) :shock:

So yeah... I got away with a lot of stuff yesterday. I had to re-organize my car to get everything in ;) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Congratulations Relik!

Those UCA's won't do you much good though. If I was you I'd sell them and get some LCA's, or just get some LCA's and install them at the same time. That's really cool you won all of that.

-Austin

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys! I still dont know if I'm gonna install the UCA's yet, maybe I'll hold onto them for a while until I get my LCA's. :mrgreen:

But you're damn sure I'll install those Subframes.... :mrgreen:

184 Posts
wow that cooler is sweet!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats. I never win anything. I think the only thing I ever won was a umbrella w/ my company logo at the crawfish boil last year(yipee! I have to sport that logo everyday on my nomex). And 3 free tans from planet beach.(later I found out that everyone who registers wins so they can suck you in for a $400 a year membership.....Bastards.....) :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Yea i wanna win some stuff

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
hey eval... since your cars lowered and youve already probly got CC plates... you should think about selling them to your beloved switch panel provider :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
MusclesFromBrussels said:
wow that cooler is sweet!!!!!
its the new Igloo concept. I read about it in Cooler Trend magazine, 2.3 ci storage, hot or cold use, so far it only comes in Munchies Maroon, and it MSRP is $17

184 Posts
slap a Cold Air intake pack or run a 5lb shot of ICE and u got some nice temps.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts