Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1998 Mustang V6 with some nice mods that I would like to trade for a 96+ GT. My mustang is a coupe, red, as you can see in my sig. I have a Vortech V2 supercharger kit on there with all the goodies, stronger injectors (not sure which ones, they came with the kit), 60mm TB, 8psi pulley, Hypertech modifications to the computer such as shift points. It also has a Ford 8.8" rear end with 3.73 gears. True Dual flowmasters with an H-pipe. New brake pads. I painted my brake calipers white to match the stripe at the bottom of my door. The Mustang letters on the back bumper were filled in white. Interior is very clean. Car as about 100,000 miles on it. I am the original owner. The car is pretty fast for what it is, and its very very fun to cruise in. Has the 98 Cobra wheels on it. I have more pictures so let me know if you are interested. The car I would like to get is a 1996 or newer GT. I would even consider a 94 or newer, but I don't want anything older then a 94. If you have something like a 91 or newer, in very nice condition, I suppose I may take a look at it, but what I really want is a 96 or newer GT. Miles don't matter because all these mustangs age very well and never show it if it was taken care of. Color isn't all that important either, and if the engine is stock, thats all the better.

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
you would get more striping it back to stock and selling it for around 7k~ then selling the blower and what not seperatly. I would buy the blower if it would work but it probably would be a hassel to get it to bolt up and what not.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with 100,000 miles on my car, I'd never get 7 grand without the blower. And I dont see the complication in it bolting up to your v6. Its the same thing, but your car has different sheet metal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts