Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local dealer has a 2015 Stage 2 for sale with 3379 miles and they are asking $39,477.00 for it. Just trying to see if this is a good deal or how much lower can I get it for? I would be trading in a 2007 GT/CS that has An NADA value of a little over $9k

·
Registered
77 Posts
28K-32K is the going price on a premium GT with those miles in the Midwest according to KBB. Can't imagine paying 8-11K more for the appearance package and suspension from ROUSH. You could definitely buy a GT and add better or the same components for much cheaper than what they are asking. I paid right around 40K for my 12' Stage 3 a little over a year ago and it had 1200 miles on it. Funny how you get nothing for aftermarket parts on a car when you trade it in but the dealership has no problems asking above KBB for a car like the ROUSH. Unfortunately there is no way to value the ROUSH cars other than auction and past private sale prices. On a positive though, insurance rates are quoted and charged based off the VIN and they show these cars as just a premium GT. My insurance went up $120 for the year when I switched from my N/A 13' GT to my 12' Stage 3. Good luck!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts