Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i found a 03 cobra vert with 11500 miles. It only has magnaflow cat back exhaust ****ty throw shifter k&n child air, programmer and welded sub Frame connectors..he wants 26990. Is it a decent sounding care and what would a good price be it's Redfire in color thanks lol

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
seems its a high price even if its low miles, you can find the same basic thing or even more mods for the miles for 23k or so. If they owner says you cant find this type of car for that then just get on SVTperformance.com and look in the market and print off as many as you want before you go over to look at it.

also read this fully Terminator FAQs

·
Registered
252 Posts
Definitely overpriced. Check out the listings on svtperformance.com they have dozens of them for sale at any time and people know how to price there cars on there!

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
$27k is waaaaaaay too much even with those miles. I would say offer 22-24. Not trying to bias but you could get a brand new 5.0 for that price which is a better all around car anyways. (Here we go......)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DDTCM said:
You get used to them and they look way better than the 05-09 ass IMO. (Here we go again,lol)
Idk it's all personal preference lol but them again i used tohate the 04 & older but they grew on me lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
I too would love to have a new 5.0 with that motor, car looks great but the ass end I'm not a fan, I recently got my Mach and love it and think later the next one will be the terminator or a new 15 if it comes out looking badass.

·
Registered
144 Posts
angelofrat42 said:
Definitely overpriced. Check out the listings on svtperformance.com they have dozens of them for sale at any time and people know how to price there cars on there!
Except for the ones that are a little over attached and price there 03 cobra with minor mods and 30-50k miles for like 25k lol

·
Registered
783 Posts
Way to high! If you really want a Termi, then offer him $24 Tops, start lower.
I love my car but I would buy a 5.0 in a Second! I would take that $20+K you want to spend and get the new technology in a 5.0. You will be happy either way!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
if it wasnt for my rims I would sell my car for around 18k-19k just cuz its in great condition (but has 59k miles....) with rims not sure.... I also have mods that would go along.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts