Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
i assume you mean deep dish wheels? try american muscle they always have deals on there

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Im looking for concave rims but not looking to break the wallet lol. Any cheaper brands out there?
Mustang32Bill,

Our most concave very affordable wheel is our AMR's. The AMR style wheel is the perfect addition to any late model Mustang with its bold drift car inspired multi spoke design.

They Come in Charcoal, Chrome, Machined and Gloss Black!

Let me know what you think!

-Dan

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AMDanBailer said:
Mustang32Bill,

Our most concave very affordable wheel is our AMR's. The AMR style wheel is the perfect addition to any late model Mustang with its bold drift car inspired multi spoke design.

-Dan
Are the gt500 concave they look it on the red mustang on the 2012 parts catalog ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
Mustang32Bill,

-Dan
That's exactly what I've decided to go for as well (19" charcoal AMR wheels), just saving up some dough for them. I think they'll look fantastic (imho)

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Are the gt500 concave they look it on the red mustang on the 2012 parts catalog ?
Yes the Gt500 Wheels also have a bit of Concave look to them. Are you looking for 5 spoke or Mesh and What finish?

-Dan
That's exactly what I've decided to go for as well (19" charcoal AMR wheels), just saving up some dough for them. I think they'll look fantastic (imho)
Great Choice man! These are my personal favorite wheels as well. Let me know if you have any questions when you're getting ready to pull the trigger and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

-Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts