Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Does anybody know any deals on wider than 10" wheels for a mustang? Preferably 19" or 20"
:eek: You are kidding right?
15" or maybe 16" wide wheels are the widest I have seen and they are used on dragsters.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
Trojan Horse said:
:eek: You are kidding right?
15" or maybe 16" wide wheels are the widest I have seen and they are used on dragsters.
He means 19-20 diameter. I haven't seen anything past 11 in a 19-20. I would imagine anything past 11, you woulda have clearance issues as well.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
He means 19-20 diameter. I haven't seen anything past 11 in a 19-20. I would imagine anything past 11, you woulda have clearance issues as well.
Ahh ok, Thanks. :good:
He was talking width and then said preferably 19" - 20" so naturally I assumed he was still talking width. :eek::

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would love to run 11's in the rear as well. Hoping someone will chime in that has em and can tell me where he got them. Also whats the widest you can go in the front?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dark mod said:
Would love to run 11's in the rear as well. Hoping someone will chime in that has em and can tell me where he got them. Also whats the widest you can go in the front?
It's up to u but I wouldn't go more than 9.5" rim

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have 20x11" Steeda Spyders on the rear of my 2011 GT coupe with 315/35-20 Nitto Invos

1 - 10 of 10 Posts