Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ended up getting some tiny scuffs on my OEM plastic chin splitter/spoiler whatever last summer. I was driving down a steep parking garage and *chhhrrrrr*...not sure how people can lower their stangs and not deal with this! I also hit a parking curb and scratched more of it. This saved my bumper/paint.

Anyways I am looking to see if anybody in here knows where I can get this piece by itself? My Nissan has a great website where I can get any OEM part for it...I'd love if we had one for mustangs. Its pretty easy to replace I sawed the current one in half to make way for my hideaway plate bracket.

I am considering a chin spoiler or gt/cs bumper in future. But the aftermarket v6 spoiler will not clear my hideaway plate bracket and I know I will scrape it right away. I just bought a parking sensor system off ebay for $12...gonna see if it guides me better this year hahaha

ForumRunner_20130218_103150.png

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well if my oem chin spoler got mangled,I would most likely get an aftermarket one.
Late model restoration has a hugh selection for the 2012s.Maybe you should put up an add in the selling section of the forums.It is possible some one has there oem chin spoiler that they have replaced with an aftermarket one and will sell it to you.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Let us know how the sensor works . 12 bucks sounds like a deal if it works ! I need one had the same problem before the wreck .

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was looking at that too because there is a good sized piece broken out of mine,
Fordparts.com, u can buy any part of your car but this piece will run you about $250 if I remember rig

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Canada :( and for $250 I'd rather just buy the stillen chin spoiler and modify it to work with my hideaway plate bracket! Ah its just little scuffs I'll live with it for now I'm just a perfectionist sometimes!

I think I'll upgrade to the gt/cs front end eventually it does look sexy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts