Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lethal performance carries v6 mustang drive shafts now i was going to just order c-f-m one but no deal like always. Lethal performance has driveshaft shop one for 750 and they have 10 percent off you can get this and bmr loop for 810 free shipping i cant pass this up

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Do you plan to race your V6 at the track? Why else do you need the driveshaft? There are no speed limits that require the driveshaft you are buying. Just curious. Seems the money could be spent elsewhere.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bucko said:
Do you plan to race your V6 at the track? Why else do you need the driveshaft? There are no speed limits that require the driveshaft you are buying. Just curious. Seems the money could be spent elsewhere.
What else is there for me to buy I have everything I won't put pro charger on. I have 3.73 gears so mine will snap at 120 mph. And I will get better mpg

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
American muscle will price match

Not only do they price match but put the code discount code in and save 6% more when you check out.

Always check them first when looking for stuff because they do help sponsor this forum. "NO" I do not work for American Muscle but I do like this forum and if not for sponsors this forum would not exist.

If you have 50 posts just PM Dan Bailer for the discount code and use it on everything you get from AM.

Ronnie

·
Registered
730 Posts
ronnie948 said:
Not only do they price match but put the code discount code in and save 6% more when you check out.

Always check them first when looking for stuff because they do help sponsor this forum. "NO" I do not work for American Muscle but I do like this forum and if not for sponsors this forum would not exist.

If you have 50 posts just PM Dan Bailer for the discount code and use it on everything you get from AM.

Ronnie
Serious? I'm planing a fairly large purchase shortly that could really help!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Yes, Serious

Private message to:
AMDANBAILER
At American Muscle and get the American Muscle discount code from him. You need 50 posts on this forum which really is easy to do.

Ask him what procedure to use to match a price if you find what you want to buy lower someplace else.

Ronnie:good:

·
Registered
730 Posts
ronnie948 said:
Private message to:
AMDANBAILER
At American Muscle and get the American Muscle discount code from him. You need 50 posts on this forum which really is easy to do.

Ask him what procedure to use to match a price if you find what you want to buy lower someplace else.

Ronnie:good:
Thx!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
If you gear the car and have full slicks at the track it is pretty easy to snap too. Seen it on a few 4.6 GT's. It doesn't take much torque with sticky tires and a track that is prepped well. If I were going to track this car like I did my last one a loop and shaft would be one of my first mods just for safety if nothing else.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Ronnie
Yes but they dont have the same shaft. The driveshaftshop one has the cv joint

1 - 9 of 9 Posts